Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I do not know, but I'm sure you think of something

His hand left my clit with the other hand firmly on my hips, his fingers digging into my skin. He began to fuck me so hard and fast that I almost explode immediately. I bit my hand to keep from screaming. My hips said it all, but as she stood back against him savagely. I was hit by wave after wave of pleasure that I do not want to quit. "That's right, honey. I want to cum on my cock. " "Yes, oh my god, yes. Cumming so hard I'm Tom!" I heard growling behind me when he saw me even more, slamming his cock thick and hard again and again and again in my wet hole fucked. His balls slapping against my fury with her hot pussy so hot. He reached out and grabbed my breasts through my dress and squeezed tightly. "Baby, I'm going to cum." "Yes, fill my pussy. Depress shoot your load all in me." He leaned over and put his arms around my waist, my pussy pounded. His breath was warm on my skin as he pressed inside me, his arms holding me tight against his chest. We breathed together for a moment before he pulled his semi-hard cock in my pussy and fucked. Slowly calms my muscles and helps me stand. I cleaned up as he pulled his dick. I straightened my dress and smoothed my hair before he opened the door. I took a small bottle of perfume in my bag and gave a short spray my neck and wrists before I walked out the door. My Swedish was behind me. We returned and took the shoes that I chose to pay before. The elderly couple was still smiling in the store and the man we once again that we have adopted. I paid for my shoes and went to the door with my Swedish arm around my shoulder. "So what, honey?" He asked me. "I do not know, but I'm sure you think of something." He smiled as us. Again in my car We started driving. I looked around to see if it was safe to pull in traffic and when put my head back, his hand moved to my thighs and under my dress again. I did not know where we were, but I knew how to do this is fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment