Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mmmm, baby, no panties?

Sweden was in Texas for a few days, when we finally made our sex fueled coma. It was a good thing. Be there for 3 weeks because we had was my bed for the first 5 days only We ordered food sent to my house and try to take turns to shock the operator answering the door at various stages of undress. The best part was when we opened the door to both a sheet wrapped around both of us. To all appearances it seemed he had wrapped his arms around my waist. The sheet was in my arms, I freely give the driver money and get food it was. That the pilot did not know, in this form, my Swede had his big cock deep. In my pussy We stayed in the door to speak to the driver with my cock slowly Swedish. In and out of my tight wet pussy Whenever the driver looked / away Swedes would shove his cock hard and deep into my pussy until the driver looked back. Then I would eat and watch the progress of the driver, Sweden hit me as hard as he could. It is this thought which brought a smile to my face on our first public release. I decided to show him in the city, which included a new pair of shoes. I wore a dress knee-length blue, which swung freely around my hips. It was not in my body, so I do not know if my Swedish was aware of my lack of clinging panties or not. He wore a T-shirt and sweatpants cotton cloth. I took care to dress as we left, and I knew he was gone commando, as well. I tried on a few pairs of sandals and settled on a few pairs. I got to get a pair on the shelf when I felt his arms encircle me around my waist. He leaned over and gave a quick lick my ear and whispers in my ear nibbling. "Mmmmm, I thought I could keep my hands are long enough to go out today, but I can not do it." I felt his hand running to the back of my leg and along the crease of skin where my leg hit my ass. He ran his fingers along the crease, then the crack of my ass at the top of my cheek to moan softly before its approval. "Mmmm, baby, no panties? Now there was anything I put my hands on you." When I felt his fingers slip between my skin and my lips start (which soon became shiny with my juices) reached behind me I always feel for his hump extension to deepen. I turned to him and said: "Who said I wanted to keep you keep your hands on me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment